Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Waiting update

The bad news is... I am still waiting lol.  I have no news except things are no further forward in my dolls arriving.  But that can be the drawback of hobbies sometimes isnt it? To get exactly what we are after, we sometimes have to order specially, and that can mean waiting longer than we would ordinarily want to.


This is my Tangkou Aussie, she is quite photogenic and I thought I would share her again.

I must admit, I have been looking round on the websites again and am hoping to start saving up for another Dollzone doll called Miss Kitty.  She is very pretty and looks so different from the others I have been considering.  I have been looking at images of her that other people have posted of her not just the promo photos and she seems photogenic.  Looks like I am saving again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment