Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Next Project

This is a picture of my next project


It is a 24th scale basic bedroom.  It has been on my list to do for quite a while but I keep putting it off.

To be honest, other than dressing the bed, I am not sure what I am going to do with the rest of the furniture.  I know that I am not happy with the colour of the wood but I dont know whether they will look better once they are dressed and in place.  Unfortunately, I think the main problem is that the set seems a little fancy for the room.  After all, the cottage is supposed to be a simple place.

That said, I do already have this exact bedroom in place untouched and undressed, so if any changes dont work, I wont have lost anything.

Ah well, time to stop procrastinating and on to the research I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment