Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

New Items

I recently went to Birmingham and had time to pop into the rag market.  I am so happy.  Look what wonderful mini patterns I managed to pick up.


The beauty of these pieces of material is the size of the patterns.  Each one would be suitable for a variety of scales, which means plenty of scope for a wide variety of ideas.

Next time, I go I am hoping to pick up some mini patterns other than flowers but there is so much choice it was impossible to get it all in one day.

And to round off my lovely day, the 20mm acrylic eyes I ordered from Amazon arrived.  The seller is Kiddies Korner Reborn Supplies.  They arrived a lot quicker than I thought they would and they are beautiful.  I will be looking at ordering from these again.  They have other eyes that I am also interested in.


They were an impulse purchase.  I bought them without having a clear idea of who they would be for or the look I was aiming for.  So, I am now looking into which doll they will be suitable for but I am currently thinking they would look great with a blue skin Hujoo Basic.  I am going to do a bit more research but so far I feel she is the most suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment