Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Research

This evening I was going to be researching items that I can use in my pet shop.  Unfortunately, I got side tracked by everyone's lovely blogs again haha.  Of course I can technically still count it as research and I have definitely been left feeling inspired.

When I go to Miniatura later this year, I am planning on buying items for my 24th scale cottage and more things for the shop that I am not confident making myself and cannot buy at the dolls house shop that is relatively local to me.

That being said, I havent been to Dolls House Mania since the beginning of December and it is such a lovely shop with such friendly people.  I am hoping to go there again soon because I plan to buy the last of the shelves I need from there.

Moving on... back to the research.

I shall be looking at making a list and then start with making what I need.  That should keep me busy and out of trouble for a few days :)

1 comment:

  1. Printies for pet shop goodies can be found on here
    dollshouseprintables.blogspot.co.uk if any good for you, looking forward to seeing the final result, I did a pet shop with doggy salon and it was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete