Pages

Saturday 23 May 2015

Mini Update

Although me being able to sit and make things has been limited, I have still made some progress on my minis.

Firstly, I now have a small bookcase and modern desk for the upstairs office of my pet shop.


I had tried facing the desk the other way round but it looks a lot  better this way round although this photo does not do it justice.

Here is a photo of how my pet is now looking  :)


Still so much to do, but getting there bit by bit.

And now on to my terrace house bedroom.  I was recently given a bedside cabinet  I love it and it looks great with my 2nd battery lamp I had bought from Miniatura.  


And here is the bedroom as a whole.  I still have a couple of pieces of furniture that I would like to buy (a chair and a bedside cabinet) and I have a dolls house for my dollhouse that is currently waiting for me to paint it as it is plain wood at the moment.


As you can see from this picture, along with a couple of pieces of furniture, I will need to add a few other accessories to give it a 'lived in' feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment