Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Expanding Interests

Doesnt time fly?  This year is going by so fast and I cant believe how long it has been since I last posted on here.  My mini time has gone haywire the last few weeks.  My time hardly seems to be my own and I have been having problems finding time where I can just sit and do my hobbies.

Today I would like to start off by introducing new additions to my home.  They are Tangkou dolls.  Both are 1/6 so not my dolls house size but, I love them.

The first doll is the Aussie Tangkou.  My apologies because I do not think my photos do her justice.
I think these dolls have very pretty faces.  Also, their eyes change colour by pressing a button on the back of her head.

Next is the England Tangkou.  She is wearing a very feminine dress in contrast and has longer hair.
The eyes can also be kept closed with a different button press.  The eyelids have patterns on.  This is the England Tangkou eyelids.  I really need to find fitting names for them both now.
Tomorrow, back to minis but today I just wanted to share another of my hobbies.

2 comments:

  1. These are cute. My favourite is the Aussie of course!! Cheers - Lidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about these dolls- tell us more! How did younget interested in them?

    ReplyDelete