Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Little Jouet

A couple of days ago a new little doll came to live at my home.  She is is only about 4 1/2 inches tall.  I bought her from http://www.thethinkingdoll.com It is a lovely little site that has information on various collectable dolls and also sells preloved and new dolls and related items.  She is a Little dal jouet doll and I fell in love with her when I saw her picture on this site.
She came with no clothes and after hunting round the local charity and toy shops by me, I turned back to the thinking doll site to hunt for suitable clothing.  I dont mind making her some but, I also wanted something better than I can make at the moment.

I ordered her the dog suit and a little kimono.  She looks very smart in the kimono but, my favourite is the little dog suit.
She has such a lovely look on her face.  I have a feeling that she is going to be my favourite little doll of this size.  Sooooooo sweet.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I never saw this post before, thanks for posting the cute pics of her :)

    ReplyDelete