Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Fabric Stash update

Here is the latest lot of fabric that I bought yesterday when I went to Birmingham Rag Market.


I have so many projects that I want to get on with  including;

  • 1/24th scale bedding - this is something that has been in the planning for over a year.
  • fill a cupboard/wardrobe - again something originally planned a while ago
  • bedding etc for the petshop - cats and dogs do like bedding and owners want something that will look good in their homes (even mini ones).
  • real life quilt using the paper piecing method - this is something I remember my nan doing from my childhood and I am going to be making a start myself again once I have the time and opportunity.


Fingers crossed this week goes as planned so that I can finally start making some progress on something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment