Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Kitchen stops play

Hi everyone,

No pictures to post at the moment I am afraid.  We had a slow leak in a pipe that ended up resulting in our kitchen ceiling coming down.  This has led to no minis or crafts for longer than I would like.

The good news is that the workmen have been in this week and things seem to be going quite well.  We have newly plastered walls and ceiling and even some tiles. Yay!! :)

While the work has been ongoing, we have had to have all sorts of kitchen things in the living room, including the fridge and freezer.  We have also been living off takeaways.  As you can imagine, I am really looking forward to getting my kitchen and house back to normal.

I am off now to nose and catch up on everyones blogs for a while before back to the chaos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment