Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Time for a little effect

It is that time of year again... time for me to start panicking due to lack of time and planning again on the run up to christmas.  I do this every year though.  Deep breath...

The first items I am going to be working on are items for painting.


These plates are a little too shiny and new looking for the tower so they are going to have a dark wash to rust and dirty them up a little.


I also found these mini paper plates out.  I am not sure what I am going to use these for yet but I have a lot of them so lots to use for practice.  

I have lots of paperwork in the folders with lots and lots of mini ideas so I have lots to look through and that is without lots of research on the internet for inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment