Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

Belated Merry Christmas to All

Hi Everyone,

What is happening to this year? Too late to worry really I suppose but wow!!

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I thought I would quickly pop on to have a quick catch up on what is going on in blog land and show everyone the new shelving I have for my pet shop.


I will show more photos once I have the shelves in place with some stock on them. 

Of course, the next steps then will be returning to the dolls house shop to pick up more shelving and then start working on straightening the upstairs.  It is a tough job but someone has to do it.



Finally, I apologise for my absence, I have needed to take on a second part time job and I have been struggling to adjust to the new times etc.  Unfortunately, this job was only temporary over Christmas and is shortly coming to an end.  On the plus side, at least this means I will have more time for my minis again.

No comments:

Post a Comment