Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Hujoo Heaven continues

My hubby has spoiled me.  It is not my birthday for a few months yet but he still bought me what he called an early birthday present...  a Hujoo Lily (from Angelesque, my favourite online shop).

She arrived the other day and I am so happy.  Here is Lily (at least until I think of a new name).


She was bought with a face up and I am really pleased with her look.  It saved me worrying about eyebrows which is the worst part I find of doing a face up.  She didnt arrive with her eyes however, they were eyes I had bought from Amazon.

Here is what the eyes look like;

Her wig also came from Angelesque, it is from the For My Doll range and is such a lovely quality.


And now I have another girl waiting for me to make her clothes.  I have a lovely range of material waiting to be turned into miniature garments and furnishings for dolls and dollhouses from 1/12th to 1/4 scale.

That said, while I was searching round for simple clothes I could make and for inspiration to get me started, I found a lovely girl from Resin Soul called Dan who is an SD size.  She is being added to my wishlist and I am going to be needing to make sure I start saving for her.

Until then I have a lot of making for the various scales to keep me going and Miniatura on 28th March this year to keep me busy and to assist me with further inspiration for current and future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment