Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

Hujoo Heaven

I am so happy and excited.  Last week I ordered a Hujoo Freya in white and Hujoo Little Minipin from Angelesque and they arrived a couple of days later as they were in stock.  Yay!! (I love ordering from Angelesque).  Of course, I then had to wait another few days before I could post anything due to work commitments.  But, here they are :)

I have taken one or two photos, but they are not all together yet.  I will posting more complete photos in the next couple of days.

Here they are part way through the opening, still wrapped in their bubble wrap after their journey to my home.

And here they are.  My first view of them.

 As you can see, Little Minipin still has his wrapping on his face.  That is because I ordered her with a face up and until I have all the other items that I wanted for him, (including his eyes), I want to keep his face up protected.

And then, I had a surprise because some of the eyes I had ordered off Amazon arrived this morning.  These are 12mm acrylic half round eyes in orange/yellow, green and blue for Little Minipin.  I still have not put them in place yet but, I am wanting to make some clothes etc before completing Minipin.

Moving on to Freya, she is in need of a faceup.  I am still researching a coming up with ideas on how I want her to look.  However, once this has been done and she has a little clothing, I will be posting more pictures of her.

Then all that will remain is the important job of naming them.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment