Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Stocking the Cupboards... at last

Today I finally managed to choose the items I am keeping in the cupboards of my 1/12th terrace house.  I have many items for kitchen cupboards but, not all of them are quite what I was looking for or fit where I wanted them.

This was the first cupboard, all fully stocked.  Although this unit is not really easy to get to to see the items  in the cupboards when it is in place, I really want the sort of house where it is full. 


I have more items I need to get for this one, I wasn't quite happy with what I had (and of course, a good excuse for some more mini shopping).

Ok, I know most of the pieces cant be seen now it is in place, but I know they are there.

I have so much more to do before this house is completed but I am so happy with what I managed to get done today.

2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean, I have to add bits and pieces to my minis, even if they cannot be seen, makes it more realistic, love what you have done so far, it looks lived in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, I am hoping to fill all the cupboards over time in all the rooms.

      Delete