Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Tangkou Heaven

It has been a very chilly day today.  I only left the house long enough to sort out buying cards and even then I was glad to get back home.

I spent some time sorting out my Tangkou dolls today.  I was mainly looking at my Italia doll.  Since I bought her last Christmas, I have always slightly overlooked her as she is so similar to one of my others, the main difference being clothes.

She is still pretty though

Her eye change is better than the France doll, which seems to get stuck on one colour every time.

Unfortunately, I then made the mistake of looking online and there are more releases coming out. I must admit here that I did not do very well as I have ordered the Fairy doll.  She looks very pretty and according to the description, she has a removable wig and horns held with magnets.  I am going to be very interested to see what she is like when she is released at the end of December.


No comments:

Post a Comment