Firstly, I managed to stain the metal plates to age them. The photos are not showing the effect quite as well as I had hoped, however, I am really happy with how they have turned out. They are a little something for someone who does not use the internet so I am safe posting these on here without them seeing.
Moving on, I painted wooden barrels again as a little something for someone. Sometimes, it is so much cheaper to buy a basic something a alter it slightly.
I also made a bag. This is my first time making a mini bag without an actual kit (simple though they seem) although I did still rely on a pattern out of an old dolls house magazine. I wish I knew which one it was but I kept the pattern without keeping a not of where it came from. My apologies but it was important to say, this is not my pattern. This is how it turned out.
I loved how simple it was and how fast it was to make up. I also liked putting in the little detail on the sides to add the straps.