Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

I have finally made progress with my minis and boy I feel better for it. 

Firstly, I managed to stain the metal plates to age them.  The photos are not showing the effect quite as well as I had hoped, however, I am really happy with how they have turned out.  They are a little something for someone who does not use the internet so I am safe posting these on here without them seeing.
  

Moving on, I painted wooden barrels again as a little something for someone.  Sometimes, it is so much cheaper to buy a basic something a alter it slightly.


I also made a bag.  This is my first time making a mini bag without an actual kit (simple though they seem) although I did still rely on a pattern out of an old dolls house magazine.  I wish I knew which one it was but I kept the pattern without keeping a not of where it came from.  My apologies but it was important to say, this is not my pattern.  This is how it turned out.


I loved how simple it was and how fast it was to make up.  I also liked putting in the little detail on the sides to add the straps.




No comments:

Post a Comment