Today I made a simple summer dress.
The pattern was really easy. I have seen similar ones in various books and magazines, with all of them using ribbon or lace to add a bit of interest.
So, first off, the pattern and material.
Even for me, the sewing was really easy and was finished in a really short time.
I kind of cheated because I ended up gluing the ribbon on. I was also lucky because I found some metal coat hangers that I had made a while ago and used one of those to put with the dress.
This is to be a gift for my mum. She has a modern haberdashery with living accommodation above. I am hoping this can be used in either upstairs or downstairs.