Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Bedtime Blues

Well, ok, not blue, yellow probably.  I have lots of projects that I need to get started on but, one of the things that I really need to get started on is some bedding.  I finished the basic outside to my 1/12th terrace at the end of last year and have started buying the items I need to furnish it but, I bought the bed for it a while back and it still has no bedding for it.  So I have decided to make a start on the bedding today.  I am at the moment sat with scraps of material, ribbons, lace and graph paper round me, ready to take the plunge and make a start.

This is a picture of my terrace house and 1/24th cottage.  The bed in the cottage is also awaiting bedding so, that is also on my 'to do' list.


I also have a bathroom project and a valentine table to make a start on for a couple of online groups that I am a member of so, I am hoping to be able to have a mini weekend to get moving with them over the next couple of days.

I am loving this new year so far, a busy mini year ahead for me.