Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Little bit of this, little bit of that

Today was my first day of making little bits towards my various projects.  I wasnt in the mood for clay today or fabrics so, I made three little bags out of a kit I bought off ebay from Hilda Burden.  They were very simple and quick to make and I am really pleased with the results.  I also made some items for a bathroom from craft foam.  They were also really quick and easy to make but I am not so sure whether I like the results so much.  Finally I got two plain white mugs from my stash of previously made etc box that were already varnished.  For these I just put a simple design of hearts and kisses on with sharpie pens.  I found this easier than previous attempts at painting a design so I think I will stick to using pens for designs on mugs.


As you can see, my cutting mat has had plenty of use so that is the next thing on my craft list that I need to replace haha.  All in all I am very pleased with what I achieved today.  Tomorrow is going to be a continuation of making various items for my projects.  I am not sure exactly what though yet, I have lots of clay items that I need to make that I havent gotten round to yet so, that is a distinct possibility as long as I can spread all my things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment