Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

CottageProgress

Today I was going to post about how pleased I am that I have finally positioned all the pieces of furniture and accessories in the cottage that I have so far, at least for the ground floor...

It started off well, I emptied the ground floor and started to dust all areas.

After moving all the pieces of furniture around and started filling the cupboards with cups and accessories.  I love the idea that anyone can open any of the cupboards and find things that you could find in a lifesize home.

I am pretty pleased with the results.  I still have to make the books to go on the book shelf.  I want all the books to have pages and open so I am still planning to make them myself although I am not sure that I will be able to illustrate them as well.

Well, here is the result after todays move around and sort.

And from the other side...

Well, like I said, I thought that meant that I had completed what I could for downstairs, considering all the items that I currently have.

Unfortunately, I then looked in my craft box and found some 24th items that I had not placed.  They will have to wait till another day now.  I had to stop to sort tea and felt too tired to continue for today.  Here are the items that will be waiting to be added to the cottage.

So, not long now till the downstairs is completed, but, today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment