Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Two down, one to go :)

I am pleased to say that Pullip Noir has arrived.  I am so pleased with her.  I was worried as Pullip dolls are dearer than Tangkou.

Here she is...


There is a lot of detail in her clothing although her hair is a little tangly so that could be something that I will be looking into.


As you can see in the photo, she comes with a little teddy, stand, card, shoes and accessory for her hair.

Her eyes are a lot different to my Tangkou dolls.  Pullip eyes move from side to side and she can wink but, her eyes do not change colour.  She is soooo pretty though.


I would definitely think of buying a Pullip again.  Now she has arrived, I can state with confidence she is worth the cost and wait.

The only doll I am waiting for now is MSD Elsa.  I am hoping she will arrive by the end of February.

My only other idea for my doll collection this year then will be to consider purchasing a Hujoo doll, possibly the Hujoo basic that I can start from scratch to build up a complete character, but those plans will be waiting another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment