Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Tower Progress.

Yes, that's right, I have finally got some of the items in place and things are looking like they are starting to get somewhere with the tower.

Here is how the ground level looked looked at the start:



And this is how it looks now...


I am pleased with it for now but I think there will be more of a move round in the future to show things off a bit more.  I have more that I want to do with this part but it is good to see things moving forward.


Well, I have a few bits to add to the first floor and then it will be planning and making for more items and on to the top floor.  Hopefully I will have some more photos to show tomorrow.   :)

Hmmm as a final thought, I think that perhaps the ground floor is looking a little too tidy and needs a bit of a grunge look adding to it.... now that is something for me to think about.

1 comment:

  1. It looks really good, how did you get the look up at your table and watch to see the dust?. Beautiful made​​.
    hug
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete