Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

A little bit of minis

Today I started working on a list of minis that I wrote last night in an attempt to keep me on track.  I get so easily distracted just lately, more than normal.  I made it through only three of the items but, it did involve making several of each so perhaps I didnt do too bad after all.

My apologies that it is not a good picture of the perfume bottles.  The coat hangers were made following instructions in one of the AIM magazines and they were really easy to make.

I have plenty more items on my list and I have realised that perhaps I was a little over enthusiastic when I was writing my list out.  Still, I know what else needs to be done.  Tomorrow it will probably be clay items and then onto items that need sewing.  I do love being busy  :)

3 comments:

  1. Must be the weekend for making lists! I am doing the same...too many projects on the go and unfinished! Have a great week J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has hecho unos preciosos trabajos, me encantan esos perfumes.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see that I am not the only one with lists lol. It is the only way to try and stay on track sometimes isnt it?

    ReplyDelete