Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Looking, Looking.

Things have been pretty busy here the last couple of days and today I have been shattered.  I was having a look through my fabric stash and I think that I have decided to use some green fabric that is similar to stems on the terrace house bedroom wallpaper.

While I was searching through the fabric, I found a bag with items in that I was originally going to use in the tower.  I have had a rethink and I have decided that these items will probably go in the room box I am hoping to do when I have completed my other project.  The room box will be based around Angelica (the doll I dressed a while ago).


There are two small items in the photo that I am using in the 1/24 cottage.  The smallest jug and what looks like a watercan are going in the kitchen and near the front door respectively.  While I am talking about 1/24 scale, does anyone know of any good 1/24 scale tutorials? I have tried searching but, so far I have not had much luck.  Thank you.  :)


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection. They would look right at home on a Tudor banquet table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green sounds nice and refreshing...if I come across 1:24 tutorials will flick the to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard for me to find most anything 1/24 - I do have a couple of books,but I guess you just have to be creative in downsizing the 1:12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you visited The Quarter Source?http://thequartersource.com/miniatures/index.php?main_page=index
    Lots of great little minis there for you. :D
    Karen Benson's website is also a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I am hoping that soon I will be busy learning more about making the 1/24 soon.

    ReplyDelete