Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

New Kitchen to work on

I am such a happy bunny today.  I went to my local dolls house shop this morning and picked up the new kitchen units I had been looking at.  I was a good girl, I only picked up what I had planned to get.  The kitchen units, two chairs and a plastic sheet of tiles. Unfortunately I forgot the skirting board again  :(  Luckily, I have got enough to do to keep me going for a long while to come, it just means it will take a bit longer before I can say that the kitchen is finished.


I plan on using some of the tiles on the splashbacks and paint the worksurface.  I have most of the accessories for the kitchen already.  (Silly me, I forgot to take a picture of the tiles).  The kitchen and chairs are Streets Ahead pieces but, I just want to customise them a little to make them a bit more mine and to break up the colour of the wood.

2 comments:

  1. Esos muebles son geniales para una cocina, seguro que te va a quedar fantastica.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete