Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Another day, another idea

I have decided to have a go at making a couple of dog mats and a dog bed for my pet shop.  That is about as far as I have got with that idea so far.  My ideas for the stock for my pet shop so far have all come from my dogs and items that they have.  I am going to make a start tonight by getting the patterns drawn up for them before I go to bed.

Today, I made a simple apron for the lady (or gentleman) of my terrace house.  In the week I am hoping to go to my local haberdashery to pick up some white flower lace to add some detail.  The apron was a nice, relaxing item to make, no pattern necessary to follow... something simple for a newcomer to mini sewing to make.


I think it definately needs a little simple embellishment to brighten it up.  It looks better on a doll than off but they are upstairs and everyone is in bed.  It is simple, basic and unfinished but, I am pleased with it so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment