I thought today might end up being another day with not much progress made but, I was wrong. I popped to a near by market to the haberdashery store and luckily they had some flower ribbon so, I was able to add the final touches to the apron.
I am really pleased with how it looks now... not too bad for my first attempt at my own pattern. I am now looking forward to trying new ways and new ideas on a similar simple theme. I keep reminding myself... baby steps lol.
I also made progress on my pet shop stock. My dogs and a few of their items were my inspiration. I am hoping to attempt some other items soon, I just need to figure out how to get the effect in mini.
I really need to practise making the food bowls as they are not as round as I would like but, I am getting there. The pet bed and mat were easier to make than I first thought once I had made the basic pattern.and the blanket in the bed covers the join seam at the front.