Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

mini progress

I thought today might end up being another day with not much progress made but, I was wrong.  I popped to a near by market to the haberdashery store and luckily they had some flower ribbon so, I was able to add the final touches to the apron.


I am really pleased with how it looks now... not too bad for my first attempt at my own pattern.  I am now looking forward to trying new ways and new ideas on a similar simple theme.  I keep reminding myself... baby steps lol.

I also made progress on my pet shop stock.  My dogs and a few of their items were my inspiration.  I am hoping to attempt some other items soon, I just need to figure out how to get the effect in mini.


I really need to practise making the food bowls as they are not as round as I would like but, I am getting there.  The pet bed and mat were easier to make than I first thought once I had made the basic pattern.and the blanket in the bed covers the join seam at the front.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I really like he chew toys, those are a great idea! I have a pet center/vet/store and things like these will look brilliant in there.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete