Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Making decisions and a slow start

Ever had one of those mini days where nothing goes quite right?  No photos to show at the moment because I need to buy some new batteries tomorrow.  I have started painting the small shelves.  They are not that well built and the paint is showing all the gaps so, tomorrow I am going to do a bit more work on them and put on another coat of paint.  The stool is also going to be sanded and get another coat of paint.  Once I have the basic painting etc done I am going to try the shelving again in place so I can see what accessories and colours will work best.  I also made three books that will go on one of the shelving units and am hoping to make some more accessories tomorrow as well.

I hope everyone has had a good day.  Will post some pics tomorrow  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment