Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Finished the easy one :)

The small shelf that I had painted is now completed.  I added a phone that I was going to use in the pet shop but I can soon buy another.  I made the books and a small mat for the phone to go on.  The Dolls House magazines were cut out from the printies section in one of the issues (sorry, cant remember which one).


I am going to put this shelf unit at the bottom of the stairs in my terrace house.  I was going to add more books that I had made but, I am going to use them on the large bookshelf.  I might make some more magazines but, for now I am happy that it can be placed in the house as it is.  :)

6 comments:

  1. It´s beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your little books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Your books look great, and the printie miniature mags are adorable. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments. I have so many pages and covers marked out and ready to cut for the large bookcase so loads more books to make :) I am hoping to move on to a bigger project next week to break up the mini item making :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so cute! I love painted furniture and have a huge stack of it here that I plan to attack with emulsion....soon :)

    If I could just spend less time surfing the blogs I'd have most of it done by now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that feeling, I have lost whole afternoons reading blogs... its just so easily done. :D

    ReplyDelete